Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!!!

Finally!It happened. I'm launching my newly redesigned blog! I haven't blogged in a while and it feels good to be finally back in the blogosphere =)

The idea for the blog has been ''brewing'' in my mind, but I never had the time to dedicate to starting it up. Some of my friends do it and in my opinion, it's the best way to express oneself, you can reflect while you're writing. Today, I was reading Paula's blog and realized that if I was waiting to ''have time'' to start it that I never would.
I thought about wich language should I pick and English is perfect because I'd really like to improve my writing skills.
I'd like to express my thoughts, feelings & what is happening now in my life.
As you could see, this is the right time to get started!
Few hours ago, I received a very special phone call from someone who I've been missing so much.
She's great as a friend, I could tell from the first day when we met.
I've been learning a lot and I'm sure we'll always be really good friends.
Paula... Thank you so much for your friendship. We can be thousands miles far apart, but whenever you need I will be there for you. Love yah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My darling!!!
I loved!!!!
It's really fantastic when you find someone so especially in your life!
Well, you know all my feelings for you.
I called you because I really miss you, now you are part of my life and my soul. I will always be close even far away from you.
You are the one who make part of the friends who fit the palm of my hand.
And I will always be here for YOU!!!
I love you forever and ever!!!!
Xoxo!!!!!