Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weight Loss Pills

Ok.. does this picture look good?

What is the deal with weight loss pills?
I have tried some in the past and have found it did not help with loosing weight. For some people it could help out as for me it does not. I spent more time shaking and feeling agitated than it was worth. I have found that most pills contain a high dose of caffeine and some other drugs that will keep you awake longer. I found I was able to have a slight boost and would not be able to sleep at night. I felt really happy for a while then really depressed. I have decided to avoid using pills and stick to regular exercise. I have a really good friend who takes weight loss pills. She's always trying different ones to make her lose weight. I already told her many times do not do it, but unfortunately she doesn't listening to me.
Pills help you very quickly. You can loose your weight in 2-3 weeks, but when you stopped to take them your weight is back plus few pounds more than you had before. Pills are not solution.Read some books, learn about nutrition and how to incorporate exercise into your busy schedule (some people keep saying that they have to take those pills because they don't have enough time to exercise,but for me its just one more excuse for take them).
There's no magic bullet for losing weight. The most effective way to lose weight and keep it off is through lifestyle changes: Eat healthy, low-calorie foods, watch portion sizes, and engage in regular physical activity. It's certainly no magic pill, but it works. LET"S WORK OUT!!!!

No comments: